[Roadsters] A bit of humor to lighten things up

Subject: [Roadsters] A bit of humor to lighten things up
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:55:56 -0500
A young lady walks onto a car lot, and spies a beautiful, fully restored '66
Roadster.  She immediately goes over to get a closer look at it. As she bends
over to get a better look at the flat dash and the rest of the interior, she
inadvertently breaks wind.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her
little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now. As she
turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman
standing right behind her.

Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman
greets the young lady with,

'Good day, Miss. How may we help you today?'

Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there
at the time of her little 'accident', she asks, 'Sir, what are you asking for
this little gem?'  He answers, 'Miss, if you farted just looking at it, you're
going to sh*t when I tell you the price.'