[Roadsters] more on the Armor Coat paint protection solution

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] more on the Armor Coat paint protection solution
From: Eric Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:19:27 -0800 (PST)
I would give more feedback on my results (other than it looks great) but I have
not put any miles on my car since having the Armor Coat paint guard applied.
However on the Ferrari Chat website the guy posting info about his results
sprayed some on a spare body panel and threw rocks at it with impressive
results, the panel would dent from stone damage before rocks would break the
product.