[Roadsters] spray on clear paint protection

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] spray on clear paint protection
From: Eric Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:13:34 -0800 (PST)
Due to me putting big fat wide wheels and high performance tires (and because
of the shape of the car) my Opel GT was getting stone chips behind each wheel
at a alarming rate.  I was an inch away from getting the 3M Clearbra solution
when I found out that there is a clear rock guard paint.  It's a two part
product that must be applied by a body shop.  There are two manufacturers:
Armor Coat

  http://armorcoat.armorauto.com/

  and Dominion Sure Seal (which is much cheaper and I have not tried it)

  http://www.dominionsureseal.com/productsdetails.asp?id=313&catid=39

  On the Ferrari Chat website a guy posted pictures of the excellent results
with the Armor Coat product, I can't find the link but it shouldn't be hard to
find.

  Hope that's interesting,

  Eric Hoffman