Re: [Roadsters] Datsuns in movies

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsuns in movies
From: Jim InVirginia <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:32:20 -0500
I clearly remember Max pulling up in the Sunbeam, and it said Tiger on the
side!

As far as the Saint goes, yep, he drove a Volvo P-1800...I wonder if he had
the overdrive, and if it worked.....I had two of those for a while (you may
remember them from the "ran while parked" pages of Classic Motorsports a year
or two ago)....but I sold them off to an energetic younger person, as they
started looking like "a bridge too far" for me.

Best Regards to all on a very warm Feb night here in Chesapeake Virginia
Jim

> Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:24:19 -0800> From: sumton@sbcglobal.net> To:
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsuns in movies> >
no. max drove a sunbeam alpine, not a tiger.> > the saint drove a volvo 1800 >
> Phill Brook <fairlady@bigpond.com> wrote:> No. Max drove a red Sunbeam Tiger
(then a Karmen Ghia and then an > Opel GT)> > Lancelot Link drove a 1500
roadster.> > On 05/02/2008, at 11:27 AM, Mike Faggart wrote:> > > Maxwell
Smart's first car> > ----- Original Message -----> > From: "peter harrison" >
> To: > > Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:48 PM> > Subject: [Roadsters]
Datsuns in movies> >> >> >> Wasn't there a tv series with a roadster driven by
the main character