Re: [Roadsters] Roadster sighting - Dirty Harry

To: Joe Russo <jrusso07@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster sighting - Dirty Harry
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:37:02 -0800
While we're on the subject, I was flipping channels the other night and
flipped across "Bullitt" on MOJOHD and decided to watch it. I have a
vague memory of having spotted a Roadster parked on the street in one
brief scene from watching it years ago, but I didn't spot it this time.
The movie had been playing for maybe half an hour when I turned it on,
and I started drifting off to sleep after the big chase scene, so I
might have missed it.

I guess I'll have to throw in my DVD of the movie some evening and check
it out again.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA