'68 Two-liter in Victoria B.C.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '68 Two-liter in Victoria B.C.
From: "Michael Knorr" <mhknorr@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:04:33 -0600
We'd just gotten off of the ferry in Victoria B.C. from Port Angeles, WA,
and not five minutes later, a very nice yellow two-liter pulled up next to
our (Avis's) Toyota Highlander. I asked the driver what year his car was --
"a '68," he replied -- and told him I owned a '66 1600. The light changed
and off he went. So Mr. B.C. Two-liter Owner . . . if you're a contributor
to this list, pleased to meet you and too bad we couldn't have swapped lies
about our cars.

By the way, are post-67 Canadian Roadsters smogged?

Regrds, Michael Knorr
1966 SPL311-03639