Fill cap on a 1600 radiator

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fill cap on a 1600 radiator
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 9:36:00 -0700
I was thinking about putting a filler cap on the radiator for my 1600. I have
seen pictures of this done using the same set up as the 2000 radiator and now a
picture on the 311.org site of one on TOP of the radiator.... With a fill cap
on TOP of the radiator what is clearance with the hood? (The 311.org write up
says "The owner reports it clears the hood but barely")

IF I have to use the 2000 set up, where can I get one?

Thanks

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL