Re: 5 speed

To: waynomor@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5 speed
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:04:30 +0000
There's no 'first gear' fork-
the first fork actually shfits between 1 and 2.
Something else is going on- it might be bent.

Transmissions are easy- the factory manual does a pretty good job
of explaining it.  Fixing the shift mechanism is a 'minor' job, as you
won't have to take any of the gear clusters apart.

Pop your spare apart and have at it!

Good luck,
Toby