Fw: Porsche 914 2.0

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Porsche 914 2.0
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:23:44 -0700
Thanks for all the tips.

After reading all your replies and links, and looking at the selection of cars
for sale on Ebay,
I decided to walk away from the Porsche. As much as I REALLY like the
914.....This particular car was too much of a project for me.
It was straight and reasonably rust free. But would require a lot of work to
be a nice driver.
Somehow it looked better at 10 o'clock at night in the rain..........

I have a project with the Datsun, that's enough for now.....Maybe down the
road aways......

I was unable to get any pictures.
It is a 1973 2.0 with the gauges down the console. Sway bars front and rear.
Non-stock 14" alloy wheels.
One original 15" alloy as a spare. Has a crappy black spray can paint job. The
motor smokes a bit on start up,
but goes away after a couple of minutes. Needs a muffler. Stock injection
system. Looks totally stock, and not well looked after.
It is in White Rock, BC. He's asking $2900 Cdn.

Thanks again,
Daryl