Re: [Fwd: Re: VERY squeaky breaks]

To: Keith0alan@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: VERY squeaky breaks]
From: "David R. Conrad" <konadave1@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 05:05:10 -1000
Yes, I've used the graphite solution successfully a number of times
going back to the late '60 when my (then) almost new 67.5 began
squeaking badly.  In my experience, the squeak eventually went away
after several applications such that I didn't have to do it any more.
I noted no perceptible diminishment of braking capability, either.

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona