Re: Electrical Problem - 68 Roadster

To: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Electrical Problem - 68 Roadster
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:13:51 -0500
First make sure the little regulator is well grounded.  It is
grounded through the case bolted on under the steering column.  Clean
off electrical contacts, make sure they're secure, and see if it's
behaving itself.  If not, you may need a new regulator.  Still
available through Nissan, I think.

-Marc