Fuel & Water gauge problem (was "RE: Electrical Problem - 68

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel & Water gauge problem (was "RE: Electrical Problem - 68
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:55:35 -0700
Larry,

Routine question and recently discussed on 311s.org forums:

<http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5092>
<http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5151>

The condensed version is that another roadster owner with similar issues
resolved 'em w/ a new voltage regulator (still available from Nissan),
however, I'd double-check the wiring, especially the grounds. Good
troubleshooting in the Electrical Tech Info section:

<http://www.311s.org/tech/electrical/elect.html>

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA