Salisbury NC 3 roadster town

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Salisbury NC 3 roadster town
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:55:21 -0400
Hey List. I sold the Black roadster I got off Mike Faggert to a guy who works
for me. He and his wife are very excited about roadstering now. I sold the car
on E-bay for 610, but the guy flaked out and I was glad not to sell it for
610. The first day the guy got the car he drove it to Gastonia, about a 120
mile round trip. He had no problems. Anyway, It will be nice to help another
person out and school someone on these great little cars. He was grinning ear
to ear first time he took off in the car. He is hooked. Enjoy the ride, Chris