Datsun Sylvia, Lancia Fulvia

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Sylvia, Lancia Fulvia
From: Brian Reynolds <brianrreynolds@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:11:26 -0400 (EDT)
Today I was enjoying one last drive in the country with the 2000 before
winter. I love those rare "car spotting" moments when you find a
long-forgotten piece of interesting machinery. Today's find was a Lancia
Fulvia 1.3 coupe from the early '70s. The license plate sticker showed it
was last driven in 1991. I mention it here because I was surprised at how
similar it looked to the '64-'68 Datsun Sylvia.

-Brian
Toronto