Attn Arizona roadster owners!

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Attn Arizona roadster owners!
From: Ron Hamilton <fj201@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:29:18 -0700
I am in the process of gathering up the remaining parts for sale and
think that if you live in sunny AZ somebody is going to make a smokin'
deal!!! I will not split up the parts or ship , you must pick up!

Inluded but not necessarily complete inventory for sale in the Phoenix
area and this money is for the whole list,

$400.00  cash or paypal   pick up within a week or money will be
forfeited and parts resold

ALL OR NOTHING

   (2)  or more) soft top frames various years
  (2) 67 1/2 windshield frames
  (2) 67 1/2 wing assy's with good wing handles
  (3)  I think  67 1/2 doors with good parts
   (3) maybe more  early doors
  (1) early maybe 67 1/2 hood that has been worked and painted
  (2) misc hoods that are usable?
  (2) early fenders that have been worked and primed and look to be very
usable
  (2) trunk lids, maybe 3 one with carrier holes other none, all usable
(1) 1500 rear end, complete but condition unknown
(3) gas tanks various years

list may not be complete

Bring yout truck or trailer and cash or paypal me and make arrangements
to pick them up in the above time.

Ron Hamilton

Mesa, AZ