Short-block U20's and a 5-Speed Available

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Short-block U20's and a 5-Speed Available
From: John Sugar <johnsugar@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:59:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all:  I follow the list, but seldom post to it.  I purchased a couple of U20
short blocks and a 5-speed transmission a few years ago.  Some family issues
occured later, stopping whatever I planned to do with them.  Now I'm banging my
shins on them in the garage, and my roadster doesn't need them, so, they're
available.  The engines need an overhaul.... the PO bought them from someone
who had them in a field.  One head has been worked on.... the other not.  Both
heads are off, and one block has rust on it, altho it seems to be superficial.
The transmission came from the same source, and probably the same field.  It's
still sealed up.... I haven't touched it.  I'm in Sacramento, CA, If anyone
would like pictures, I can send some in a week or so.  Anyone interested,
please let me know.

  John Sugar
  916-422-3083
  johnsugar@sbcglobal.net