Ball joints

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ball joints
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:25:57 -0700
Roadster owners,

I would like to reiterate what Linda Jordon said to the list.

I met Linda this past weekend at the Japanese classic car show in Long Beach
CA.  She brought with her my consent form for my Ball Joint order, which I
immediately signed and gave back to her.  (I ordered and paid for 2 sets)
So... PLEASE SEND YOUR $$ and consent form ASAP!  as the rest of us would like
to receive our orders.  If you have not yet ordered, email her ASAP to see if
you can still get in.
Linda has gone above and beyond to help us in our endeavor to keep our cars on
the road by doing all the leg work for this mnfg run of ball joints.
Lets help her out by getting those remaining 7 orders in ASAP!

Also lets all thank Linda for her efforts!

THANKS LINDA!!!!  YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB!!!

Paul(heyace)Gabriel
69 silver solex
67.5  #428 red (90% done!) rocket

BTW, The #428 car may be FOR SALE if anyone is intersted, so contact me
off-list to get the particulars