Re: Transmission speedometer cable oil leak - 69 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Transmission speedometer cable oil leak - 69 2000
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:26:47 -0700 (PDT)
The cable is new and I tried Dean's rubber gasket.  I will try to purchase this
part.

  Other suggestions are requested please.

  Thanks all !

  Paul ..

fairladyracing@comcast.net wrote:
    Paul:

  Replace the speedo drive seal. Same as the tach drive seal. Both keep the oil
where it belongs.
  Old Nissan part number was 32709-14600.

  Good luck
  Dan & Susan