First Shasta panoramic picture

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: First Shasta panoramic picture
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:04:23 EDT
Hello all,

    Here is the first of the Shasta Roadster Meet  panoramic pictures. This
one was taken on Friday just before Paul's Coast. For  the technically
inclined, this is about 160 degrees field of view. I could have  fit two more
cars in.
If you look at the shadows and the lines on the ground you  will notice some
odd things. The cars were actually in a semicircle around the  camera. Because
of the way the field of view works they look like they were  parked in a
straight line.

Copy and paste the links into your browser seems to work best.

big file
_http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06C.jpg_
(http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06C.jpg)

bigger file

_http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06B.tif_
(http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06B.tif)

If you have dial up you'll be road kill on the information super highway  file

_http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06A.tif_
(http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06A.tif)

As I get time I'll get more scanned and posted.

keith williams