Re: Question about CLutch

To: Chas Willis <fairlady@putermail.net>
Subject: Re: Question about CLutch
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 17:14:01 -0500
Chas,

I had that on my 67.5 1600. Turned out to be a leaking rear trans seal,
which let the trans fluid leak out. The trans was almost empty. Since
the trans was almost empty, I pulled the bottom plate and inspected the
gears and bearings, close it up again and refilled it. The noise went away.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --