RE: 2006 Datsun show at Blackhawk

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2006 Datsun show at Blackhawk
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:25:31 -0700
In case there's other folks like me that haven't a clue what the Blackhawk
Museum is, here's the blurb from the museum's website
<http://www.blackhawkauto.org>:

---------------------------------------
ABOUT BLACKHAWK

Located an hour southeast of San Francisco in Danville, California (just
south of Walnut Creek on Interstate 680, see map and directions), the
facility encompasses nearly 70,000 square feet with four exhibition
galleries, an Automotive Reference Library & Museum Store, Special Events
Area, Board Room and state-of-the-art catering kitchen.

On Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m. trained docents provide guided public
tours. Tours last an hour and are free with paid admission.

Two spacious Auto Galleries display about 90 historically significant and
artistically inspired automobiles - mostly one-of-a-kind - dating from the
turn of the century. The exhibition is on-going.
---------------------------------------

ROADSTER CONTENT: Took car out for brief spin before parking under deck
where's it's flat so I can start working on it. Great rush and motivation
even as short as it was and pump-like-crazy-til-there's-some-brakes issue.
<g>

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)
...waiting for brakes, wipers, heat, etc...
...you know the drill...