Re: Differential leaking?

To: 9laser3@bright.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Differential leaking?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:30:19 EDT
Paul,

BTDT, The only fun part is the bearing preload. I'd pull the 3.7 carrier,
put a new seal in it, sort the bearing preload and put it in your current axle.

No need to swap the entire axle. You could just change the seal in the  car
but then you could not check the preload and run the risk of burning it  up.

keith

In a message dated 5/3/2006 9:26:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,