Re: Another Roadster on TV!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Roadster on TV!!!
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:23:21 -0700
It wasn't too bad a show, kinda interesting. I was happy to see the 70
Chevelle take the lead as it was the car I learned to drive in and found a
cringe point in my father doing so. Once, I turned the air cleaner cover
over to give it more air for more sound and the look on his face was
priceless. Even though I told dad I'd buy it if he ever was to sell it he
sold it for $800 while I was in Sicily. That got him a long distance phone
call just so I could bitch at him.

I did pause the intro so I could see what replaced the Datsun. A damn
Mercedes convertible is what it looked like. I guess we won't be seeing our
stock go up anytime soon.

So, have they found any of the owners orignal vehicles