Another Roadster on TV!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Roadster on TV!!!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:36:11 +0000
A special black Datsun roadster might be on TV soon!
A&E picked up a pilot for show called "Rides Reunited".
The pilot airs this Sunday, Feb 19 at 11pm ET on History Channel.

Basically its similar to that show where Chip Foose's shop fixes up a car
while the owner thinks its been stolen or lost, then presents his new ride
to him at the end. Except in this show, I think they do cars that the guy
doesn't own any more (like his car back in high school). Hence the
"Reunited" part.

Scott Ulrich helped desing the opening to the show, here is a short
quicktime(pre-production):
ftp://ftp.song-design.com/actuality/Rides_open_texted.zip
Don't blink as the roadster shot is very short!

Don't forget to tune in, if they pick up the entire show maybe we'll get
more exposure!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20