Crankshaft Pulley won't come off

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Crankshaft Pulley won't come off
From: LKroencke <lee_kroencke@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:13:15 -0800 (PST)
I would love to be playing with my roadster this
weekend however this question involves one of my
"other" cars-and it is giving me fits. I am trying to
replace the waterpump on a '99 Dodge Stratus and have
run into a mechanical challenge. The drive pulley is
stuck on the crankshaft and it will not budge. It came
off with really no problem about 30K miles ago with a
three arm puller when I replaced the timing belt. This
time I have even broke a bolt on the puller! There
must be something I do not know about to get this
thing off. I am worried I will damage the crankshaft
hub...

Thanks

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/