4 speed transmission for a R16/H20

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 4 speed transmission for a R16/H20
From: lars.tungen@abaris.no
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:26:48 +0100
Hi all,

A couple of years ago I had my transmission rebuilt completely, but
the result was disappointing. After throwing lots of money after it,
it still pops out the 3rd og 4th gear on occation. Shifting between
3rd and 4th is also difficult, if you don't do it really slow.

Because of these problems I have decided to replace it. I am looking
for good 4 speed with a known recent history. It needs to be good
because I don't want to rebuild another transmission. A recently
rebuilt transmission that has been run for a few hundred/thousands
miles and then replaced with a 5 speed or engine swap would be
perfect.

If you have something like this for sale or know of someone who might
have, please drop me line.

Thanks,
Lars Tungen
Norway