Re: battery size '68

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: battery size '68
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:12:31 -0800
I have been using an AC Delco 55-6YR . ~8.5" L x 6" W x 8.5" Tall.  725 CA,
580 CCA.
It is listed here with dimensions:
http://www.batterysales.com/delco-pro.cfm

I believe it is a "reverse post". I have the posts towards the engine, the
pos. post closest to the firewall.
Keeps the hood away from the negative post. (The hood used to just touch the
negative post on the old battery.)

Daryl