Re: Lombard Street Photo Shoot

To: "Alvin Gogineni" <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>,
Subject: Re: Lombard Street Photo Shoot
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:59:42 -0800
Alvin,
Looks like a neat place for a photo. If you can try to take the photo from
an elevated spot, on top of a van maybe? You'll get more of the cars, and
the windy road that way.

If the weather is clear, early morning is best. Everything looks a little
sharper in early morning light, and if there is a little ground hugging
mist, even better.

Good luck!
Daryl
'66 project in rainy Vancouver, BC