Lombard Street Photo Shoot

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lombard Street Photo Shoot
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:24:38 -0800
Ok everyone,

The weather forecast looks beautiful for Saturday, 12.

Honestly, I'm not sure if it will be cloudy/foggy if we get to Lombard
street early am(7-8).   Does anyone live in the vicinity and can we get a
better idea what the ideal time to shoot is?

I plan to photograph from the bottom of the Leavenworth Street:

http://www.sftravel.com/images/Fourseasons/LombardCrooked1.JPG

Those of you coming from the South/East Bay...let's plan on meeting on 280
N/Junipero Serra Vista Point around 7:15am. Haven't established a meeting
point for City folks yet.

-Re-group on Hyde/Lombard ~8pm and take photos.

We can also explore the rest of the city if anyone has time.

Please, please, please we need more than 3-4 roadsters here.I'm talking
10-11 at least!!! The more roadsters the prettier the picture.