What! New Stuff!!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: What! New Stuff!!!!
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:13:28 -0800
Hey there fellow Roadster people. I just wanted to let you know that I
designed 6 new badges including a brand spankin' new "Old School" Griffin
badge that should be hitting my door step anyday now. For right now though, I
have a couple of new badges on e-bay. One for the old school Z cars and
another for the 510's.  Yes, I do make a little coin from the sales of these
badges, but yes it does go right back into my Roadster. I'm not lookin to get
rich, just keep my car runnin and maybe add a little here and there..:). I
have happened upon this "Grill Badge" endeavor and think of it now as somewhat
of a hobby.(didn't know I had a graphic design streak runnin' through me). I
know when I sold these badges at Solvang and Shasta a bunch of you asked for a
"non-specific" Fairlady badge. Hopefully my Griffin design will do it for you.
If you happen to see them on e-bay let me know what you think(be nice please).
I'm kinda proud of them and I think it offers up something different for the
Classic Datsun fan in general. I like all old cool cars, so it doesn't matter
to me what kind anyone else has. Thats what makes car shows so fun..different
cars!! We all learn from each other...Hey if your happy with your car...then
so am I !!!  Oh, and this for Keith in Las V. Thanks for tuning those carbs
for me in Shasta, ended up making a big difference.  Hope to see you in
Solvang.

Until Then!

Jeff T.
1600 Roadster