Re: Terry Cost 1942-2005

To: Russell Southwell <rulee@motion.net>,
Subject: Re: Terry Cost 1942-2005
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:01:52 -0600
> Russ

> A good deal of the humor, and feel good of this list was inspired by
> him, think I,ll get my pie plate hat sit in the Roadster and say goobye.

I've lost a true friend. Terry was in the VA hospital where I work here in
Temple. When he in the hospital since this started last summer I visited him
as much as I could and often ran into him and Donna in the halls. He always
had that enormous smile and big hand shake.

He so wanted to go to the Solo II Nationals with Andy and was very proud of
Andy being able to go. I, too, wish he could have made the trip.

Marc Tyler and I talked this morning shortly after I found out and Marc
suggested that when we have our roadster gatherings over the next few
months, that we all wear our versions of his foil anti-alien mind control
hat in fond memory of this dear man.

He will be missed, but in many ways he'll always be with us, too.

Aloha my friend,
Ron