Re: (no subject)

To: jamesbalarsari@lycos.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: jover4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:33:07 -0400
 James and the list,

Unfortunately I am out of the shift bushings.  I had 50 sets made and sold them
fairly quickly to the Roadster, 510 and Z lists.  I can make another batch if I
can accumulate an order of 10 or so.  I can hang on to a few sets myself and
try to ebay the rest.  Pricing will be between 8 and 10 dollars depending on
how many are ordered and how many I have produced.  (Time on the CNC machine is
quantity sensitive, the more you buy the cheaper they are)  These are Delrin
material (hard durable plastic).  They will function as well as the aluminum
bushings and transfer a bit less noise.  They also won't corrode.

Please email me off of the list and I will tally up your names and get ready to
run another batch.  Please include name, email address, shipping address.  If I
can get (10) accumulated it will take less than a week to have some made.

John