Bay Area / Northern California Roadster for sale

To: datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bay Area / Northern California Roadster for sale
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:29:57 -0700 (PDT)
Forwarding the following Northern California Car to
the email list. Please contact Oscar directly if you
are interested.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA

Date     9/14/2005
Year    1970
Model   SPL311
Price   $5,900 O.B.O.
Contact Oscar at: orbital_ta@msn.com

Short Description
Rebuilt engine has at the most 10 to 15 miles on it..

Long Description / Photo
I've been living in Japan since 99 and during this
time had the engine rebuilt. Now I moved to Shanghai
and don't see when will I be returning home to enjoy
my ride. So.... I have decided to find a home for him.
Find images of it at this other place as well:

Roadster For Sale:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/TradeAssociates-ASIA/PersonalSpace.aspx

You can reach me directly at: USA, (360) 519-6038
SHANGHAI TIME... during my mornings. Or leave a
message. I can retrieve at anytime. By the way, when
you all me at that number, calls get forwarded
directly to my Shanghai home office. You don't pay for
the long distance to China... ok? Only to call
Washington State plus your regular phone charges. Just
thought I let you know. You may also find me at:
oh_g@msn.com in my window chat often.

Oscar