Re: powder coater from Sears

To: 12061997@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: powder coater from Sears
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:26:07 EDT
Haven't seen that one but I've got the basic Eastwood one that has been
great. Fortunately old electric ovens can be had for cheap, even though they
limit the size of what you can coat. I figured I would save enough doing the
small stuff I could spring to have the bigger stuff done.

keith

In a message dated 9/26/2005 3:57:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,