'68 2000 on eBay with VERY clean body

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '68 2000 on eBay with VERY clean body
From: Pat Dave Freed <datsuncpl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
I inspected a car that is listed on eBay and can say that it is amazingly
RUST-FREE. Great basis for a resoration! I'm looking for an early roadster so
can't use it but if you want a good 2000 then this is it. Needs front end and
motor work and a good paint job. But it's the cleanest body I've seen in a long
time and the Panasports are a plus. I have no stake in this car and never met
the owner before today. All the usual disclaimers. This car is begging for an
enthusiastic new owner. Paint it your favorite color and add the interior of
your choice. Worth the Buy It Now price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4577725535

Dave Freed
'66 1600 w/ 10,500 original miles
'69 2000 setup for autocrossing