Re: high rpm

To: jover4x4@aol.com
Subject: Re: high rpm
From: Bill Cole <datrock@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:53:23 -0700
Hi John, sorry to hear about your missed gear. I don't no if you knew
this but MSD does make a Soft Touch rev limiter that will hook up to the
6A. It  does the same as the internal limiter on the 6al. I have one
hooked up to a 6a, also attached is a 2 step modulator for 2 different
RPM limits. It's the kind for a drag car setup for launching with a
lower RPM. I mentioned these just for you to know there are more options
than just the 6a box.
   As for the vibration, I am clueless , my U20 has had a vibration for
about a year now and I still have not figured it out. Maybe someone out
there will have the answer to my problem too.

Bill Cole