Re: Temp Sensor / electric fan

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>, "RWM" <RWM@rwmann.com>,
Subject: Re: Temp Sensor / electric fan
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:09:54 -0700
Thanks for all the replies,

I should have included that this is for a '66 1600 with a 2L radiator.
(which I believe sits about the same distance from the fan as stock rad.)

I went out to Ross's shop (sports imports) and tried to get a measurement
from an assembled car.

 It looks to be very close to 4 inches clearance on the 1600's.

If this seems way out, please let me know...

Also the Temp. sending unit "seems" to be 16mm x 1.5 pitch. Haven't
confirmed, but will try today.

Thanks
Daryl
'66 1800cc "Frankie"