RE: Salt Cleaning Question

To: "'Daniel Neuman'" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>,
Subject: RE: Salt Cleaning Question
From: "Joe Kinstle" <joek@camberconstruction.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:20:44 -0700
If it is the same alkali dust that some of have experienced in the Black
Rock Desert, spray it with a mixture of 1/2 water and 1/2 vinegar.  This
will cut the alkali base and you can then rinse it with straight water after
that.  I usually fill a garden pump sprayer with this stuff and wash all my
toys when I get back to reality.

Dan, how was it this year?

Joe Kinstle
'68 2L