DECALS

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: DECALS
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:56:38 -0400
Has anyone created the more obscure decals on the cars?

The gold one on the top of the radiator; the silver one on the radiator shroud?

I recall a decal on the washer bottle.

I know the paint number decal is available but what of the others?

Thanks!

Oh, while I am here.....

The radiator mounts differently from early and late. More specically, the
distance betwwen the mounting bolts left to right. Spent the morning wondering
why the mounting brackets would not line up with the two radiators I had until
I found the radiator the brackets belonged too in the trunk of a parts car.
What a maroon!