1964 1500 Engine and Transmission

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1964 1500 Engine and Transmission
From: michaelspreadbury@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:53:39 +0000
For Sale (cheap!): Core engine and transmission from a 1964 Datsun 1500
Fairlady Roadster.

This engine was totally disassembled in the mid-80s, but everything appears to
be there, including the set of SU carbs. Iron head, three main crankshaft. Also
included is a 1500 four-speed transmission.

Condition is unknown, might be great, might be junk-- who knows. If you are
restoring a 1500, these parts might be useful.

Make me an offer, and pick it up. Might ship small parts if no one wants the
whole package. Save this stuff from being thrown away!!!

Parts located in Corvallis, Oregon. I can send photos if interested.

Send me a message if you are interested, or give me a call at 541.908.3195

Michael
spriso.motorsports