'67-1600 IT'S ALIVE!

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: '67-1600 IT'S ALIVE!
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:17:43 -0500
After 17 years since it turned wheels by way of internal combustion, IT'S
ALIVE!

There is still more to do (mount doors and windshield), but I was able to
drive it around my circle drive and stop safely! I felt like the Wright
Brothers during that historic first flight! I'd like to extend my thanks and
appreciation to this list and members and authors of the 311.org site. Without
your help and interest in my topics, my project might not have progressed near
as well as it has since I joined in 2003.
Sincerely,
Mike Hudson '67-1600 (25 years rebuilding)