Roadster Distributors

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Distributors
From: Gary Boone <gaboone70@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 21:22:18 -0600
Hi Roadster friends,
Does anyone out there have any spare roadster distributors you would
like to sell me?  I once again need more donor roadster distributors to
build more electronic distributors for roadsters.  They DO NOT need to
include the cap, rotor, vacuum module, or points/breaker plate.  They DO
need to have the drive coupling (the wobbly piece on the bottom of the
lower shaft), and the fixing plate (the plate mounted on the lower part
on the outside of the housing that has the little pointer on it).  They
can be from a 1600 or 2000, smog or non-smog.  Also, if anyone has any
spare fixing plates, I'll buy those too.

Thanks much.
Gary Boone
'70 2000 Cheyenne, WY