Re: wanted: radiator catch can / catch tank, GOT ONE

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wanted: radiator catch can / catch tank, GOT ONE
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sure enough, tried out my spiffy new powdercoated
catch tank and it leaks from every seam and nipple.
all the lead or solder had melted off. so.... dont
powdercoat your catch tank. to get it fixed right you
would have to burn off all the old coating which will
most likely do more harm than good, even if you blast
it, but powdercoat is a royal bugger to blast off.
Thanks to a list member I found a NOS tank at a very
appealing price.

No politics, just datsuns
Cheers--Eric Johnson

Imperial Beach