Please, let's stop it NOW.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Please, let's stop it NOW.
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 09:09:07 -0700
I really enjoy this list. It helped me get my first Roadster going, and
it's helped me keep my growing collection running.

And I enjoy the community. Sometimes things drift a bit OT, which
is what happens when you're talking with friends. That's OK, within
reason.

But it's time to get back on track. The primary topic here is Datsun
Roadsters and our lives involving them. We all have opinions about
lots and lots of things besides Roadsters - just ask any of my
coworkers :-)

But for the next week, PLEASE, if it doesn't directly relate to a Datsun
Roadster, PLEASE don't send it. If anyone ignores this plea, don't
respond to it. Just LET IT DROP.

Flames directly to me, please. If you're all listening, then this post
should elicit NO RESPONSE posted to the public list.

-- John