Re: way OT, and patently false

To: Tom Aiken <tom.aiken@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: way OT, and patently false
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:27:55 -0400
After more than a decade, Rove ought to know his boss' limitations real
well by now.....

As I understand it, "Mandatory" was contingent on a disaster declaration.

No one seems to dispute that the evacuations -- for those who were able
to heed and act on the warnings, not all were -- went very well, though
always subject to improvement.