Re: Re: relief effort

To: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>, James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: relief effort
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:37:27 -0400
Would you take that political shit and shove it where the sun don't shine
already? WE DON'T FREAKING CARE WHAT YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS ARE!!! This is the
DATSUN ROADSTER LIST... we are all of differing political backgrounds with one
main commonality... our interest in DATSUN ROADSTERS. Your political views have
NO bearing here... EVER!!

Since we're here to talk about DATSUN ROADSTERS and the topic says "relief
effort", the roadster world would like to know what you are doing right NOW for
the relief effort? Are you finding the DATSUN ROADSTER owners who may have been
affected by Hurricane Katrina? I have found one roadster owner and made sure
he's alright, along with his car... What are you doing besides continuing your
political diatribes?