Re: trunk gaskets??

To: az589@lafn.org
Subject: Re: trunk gaskets??
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:15:24 -0400
Stan,

Apology accepted.  Thank you.

I will make every effort to be more accurate in the word choices that I use
in future posts.  I regret that the message that I posted caused the uproar
that it did.  I apologize if I was out of line.

I saw a post from Greg Kershisnik indicating that you are moving your web
page from host to host.  That is disappointing, and I hope that you edit the
page to clarify things a little better.  I agree with Greg that you should
post a page with the parts that you have for sale.  You do have some neat
stuff, and perhaps getting it out there will help clear the air a bit.

Regards,

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html