Re: trunk gaskets??

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: trunk gaskets??
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:20:30 -0700
Hello list and Sid,

This is an open apology to Sid and the list regarding recent statements
that made here and on a website.

I was wrong to use the word liar in any sense of the word and regret that
it was used.

There has been some off list correspondence between Sid and myself and it
is apparent that what was said and what was understood was very different.
I will not belabor the issue but the primary difference is between the word
"Original" and what that means and OEM and what that means related to a
certain type car part.  We have not yet come to an agreement.

I have a tendency to take offense and react in a politically incorrect
manner when it seems that someone says that I said something and I really
didn't say it or it was understood as something that I didn't mean.  The
English language can cause significant confusion in normal conversation but
even more when used in the automotive format.  I will use more restraint in
the future.

This is not a good summary of my faults.

Stan
=