Re: Oil Companies, the Economy and Katrina

To: mhknorr@msn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Companies, the Economy and Katrina
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:39:20 EDT
HARUMPH!!!

In a message dated 8/31/2005 7:22:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mhknorr@msn.com writes:

wouldn't  worry about nor apologize to anyone who might be offended by your
views on  oil and Katrina. I'm one of those loose-assed bleeding heart
anti-war  liberals too. Stand up and shake it, man. Considering the current
administration, its anti-Constitution right-wing religious, pro-oil
profiteering agenda, all we liberals have left is to grouse. The Right's
winning at the moment; why should they complain.

Regards, Michael  Knorr
1966 SPL311