Re: Gas guzzling Roadster

To: Datsun Roadster Forum <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gas guzzling Roadster
From: Bill Engelhardt <bengelhardt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:10:34 -0700
I'm running almost the same setup - Recently rebuilt SU's, G. Boone dizzy,
not sure about cam, same size tires - and I average 20 MPG.  I can get
closer to 30 on the highway if I keep it under 70 but I have trouble keeping
it under 85 (I think that there must be something wrong with the CAR.)

    Bill Engelhardt
    1970 2000
    Oakland, CA
    http://billengelhardt.com/roadster